Terms and Conditions
- Making a Booking. All Bookings are only confirmed on receipt of the deposit and completed Booking form. Lost World Adventure reserve the right to decline to accept any booking.
- Payments. All payment can be made either be made Bank Transfer or Cheque. Full details will be provided on invoice.
Day Tours - No deposit required.
2 & 3 day tours - £50 deposit
All other Tours - £250 deposit non-returnable.
Remaining balance to be paid no later than 60 days before tour start date.
Period before scheduled arrival within which written cancellation notification is received.
Cancellation charges as a % of total tour costs.
More than 60 days
Total Loss of Deposit
60 days and under
- Special requests. Please make any Special requests at time of booking. These cannot be guaranteed nor will Lost World Adventures be liable if special requests are not met.
- Correspondence. All correspondence and other communications will be sent direct to the person named on the Reservation Form unless you specify otherwise.
- Balance. The balance is payable 60 days before the tour commences.
- Amendments by you. Lost World Adventures will make every effort to assist in any alterations that are requested by you. Requests for an amendment must be in writing and sent to Lost World Adventures and be signed by the signatory of the Booking Form. There may be additional costs incurred by the change, these will be passed on to you.
- Cancellation by you. Any cancellations must be sent to Lost World Adventures in writing and signed by the signatory of the Booking Form they will be effective on the day they are received. The cancellation charges will be payable, depending on the number of days prior to the tour as shown in paragraph 2(b).
- Amendments by Us. We have taken extreme care to ensure that all descriptions, information and prices given are accurate at the time of writing. If changes occurred we reserve the right to advise you of a change. After a confirming your booking Lost World Adventures shall make every effort to ensure that the tours shall be operated as advertised. Lost World Adventure reserve the right in very rare circumstances to modify a tour before you depart. If the modification is significant Lost world Adventures will notify you as soon as possible. If this occurs you may cancel and receive a full refund if you do not wish to accept the revised tour. The above does not apply to cases of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond Lost World Adventures control, including, but not limited to, war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity (actual or threatened), industrial dispute, technical problems with transport, machinery or equipment, power failure, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood, drought, adverse weather conditions and level of water in rivers.
- Cancellation by Us. If the outstanding balance has not been paid for at least one full calendar month before departure, Lost World Adventures will treat your booking as cancelled and levy the cancellation charges set out in paragraph 2(b) above. If Lost World Adventures or any of its authorized representatives is obliged to cancel your holiday in any other circumstances before departure, the Company will use its best endeavors to ensure that you are offered alternative arrangements of a comparable standard or will ensure that you are given a full and prompt refund. Lost World Adventures reserve the right to cancel or alter any part of the tour, due to adverse weather and trail conditions , unexpected trail conditions or closures, vehicle breakdowns or any safety related issues, if necessary without prior notice. In the event we have to cancel a tour after it has started a pro-rata refund will be given.
- Vehicle operation. Lost World Adventures assumes that you are fully familiar with the workings and operation of your particular vehicle and have a full understanding of its capabilities and limitations
- Vehicle Preparation. You are responsible to ensure that your vehicle is prepared to a minimum standard as per our essential vehicle kit list.
- Towing, recovery and safety. as part of a group you and your vehicle may be asked to aid in a recovery situation of another member of the group and accept the fitting of a safety rope if the need should arise.
- Responsibility. You are fully responsible for your own actions, safety, vehicle and personal effects whilst on the tour.
- Complaints. If you are unhappy with any aspect of the arrangements while you are on a tour, you should address your complaint immediately in the first instance to Lost World Adventures verbally and confirmed in writing, so that we will have an opportunity to correct the matter during your tour.
- Behavior. If any person, at any time on a tour behavior threatens the safety and or enjoyment of the tour we reserve the right to cancel their booking. In these cases a refund would not be given.
- Third parties. Lost World Adventures cannot be held liable for the actions of third parties.
- Liability. Lost World Adventures entire liability in connection with the tour will not exceed the purchase price of the services booked. Lost World Adventures will be exempt from all liability in respect of loss, damage, sickness, injury or death, howsoever caused, occurring to persons or vehicles, whilst on the tour. The lead person of each vehicle will be required to sign a disclaimer and they are responable for that vehicle and all passengers within that vehicle. All trials we drive are public roads.
- Trail driving Risk. Trail driving can put you and your vehicle at risk and you are fully responsible for your own actions. All trail driving is voluntary, scratches, dust and mud are more than likely inevitable and there is always the risk of damage to vehicles; therefore it is your choice whether or not to drive the route, Lost World Adventures will not be responsible for any damage you may do to your vehicle. Lost World Adventures will endeavor if possible to find an alternative route for you, should you so wish.
- Documents. For European trips it is your responsibility to obtain all documents required for your tour. Lost World Adventures cannot be liable if you fail to do so and you will be responsible for meeting any further costs incurred as a result of such failure. No exception will be made from cancellation charges affected as a result of cancellations due to incorrect passport / vehicle documentation.
- Travel insurance. You are responsible for ensuring you have your own travel insurance which should be a comprehensive policy and cover all risks and also ensuring that you have full European Recovery and Breakdown insurance.